Who Should Attend?
Farm Owners and Potential Investors, Farm Supervisors/Assistant farm managers, Public, private and NGO sector personnel involved in livestock production and dairy development, sales & marketing of dairy inputs etc.
As a result of this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand nature and dynamics of commercial dairy farming business.
- Have basic information to plan, establish and manage dairy farm
- Be able to identify bottlenecks in dairy farming business and be prepared to resolve them
- Be able to improve the efficiency of a commercial dairy farm by fixing basics.
- Understand investment needs and expected financials of dairy farming business
The training course will focus on various aspects of setting up a new commercial dairy farm or getting the basics corrected for managing existing dairy farm.
Some of the major contents, thus, are as follows:
- Dairy farm management skills
- Dairy farm planning & feasibility
- Site selection, housing types and construction
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for a commercial dairy farm
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) for a commercial dairy farm
- Calf/ Young-stock Management
- General health management
- Mechanization at modern dairy farm
- Heat stress management
- Dairy farm waste management
- Cost-price calculation and Economics of dairy farming
Training Investment: PKR 20,000/-
This includes training fee, course material, training kit, training certificate, farm visits/excursions/practical training, working meals (lunch and 2 tea breaks daily) and a group photo.
(Note: Participants have to make their own boarding and lodging arrangements. SADI can facilitate in booking accommodation at its panel guest house(s) in Model Town and Gulberg Lahore depending upon availability.)
- 10% discount on early-bird registration until July 1, 2017
- 10% discount for group registration on 4 or more persons from one organization
Mode of Payment:
Payment has to be made in the form of Demand Draft or Cross Cheque in favour of “Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited”.
How to Register?
Application form can be downloaded from our website www.sadi.edu.pk or by Clicking here. Fill the form and send along with the demand draft / cross cheque of payment to: “Dr. Muhammad Rasheed, Capacity Building Manager, Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited, 62 Tipu Block, Garden Town, Lahore – Pakistan”
Seats are limited, hence get registered before or on deadline, which is, July 5, 2017
In case of any queries in this regard, please address to:
Dr. Muhammad Rasheed
Capacity Building Manager / Incharge, Solve Agri & Dairy Institute
Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited
62 Tipu Block, Garden Town, Lahore – Pakistan
CELL: +92 345 0040041 EMAIL: email@example.com