Who Should Attend?
Assistant farm managers and Farm owners, Agri-services providers, Extension officers, Public, private and NGO sector personnel involved in livestock production and dairy development, sales & marketing of feed and fodder products, public and private trainers etc.
As a result of this training, participants are expected to:
- Calculate nutritional requirements of dairy animals at various stages
- Formulate balanced rations
- Produce & preserve quality forages
- Forecast & plan feed-stock requirement at farm level
- Manage feeding efficiently and track feeding costs.
The training course will focus on combining science of dairy nutrition with art of feeding management. Some of the major contents, thus, are as follows:
- Basics of dairy nutrition
- Calculating nutritional requirements of various groups of dairy animals (exercises)
- Formulating different kinds of balanced rations (exercises)
- Feeding management and SOPs of feeding
- Feed-stock forecasting and planning at farm level
- Agronomy aspects of quality forage production
- Forage preservation through silage & hay
- Feed quality assurance and prevention of toxins
- Impact of feeding on Body Condition Scoring, Rumen fill and Manur scoring
- Feeding costs and KPIs
- Bunk management
Training Investment: PKR 15,000/-
This includes training fee, course material, training kit, training certificate, farm visits/excursions/practical training, working meals (lunch and 2 tea breaks daily) and a group photo.
(Note: Participants have to make their own boarding and lodging arrangements. SADI can facilitate in booking accommodation at its panel guest house(s) in Model Town and Gulberg Lahore depending upon availability.)
- 10% discount on early-bird registration before December 16, 2017
- 10% discount for group registration on 4 or more persons from one organization
Mode of Payment:
Payment has to be made in the form of Demand Draft or Cross Cheque in favour of “Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited”.
How to Register?
Application form can be downloaded from our website www.sadi.edu.pk or by Clicking here. Fill the form and send along with the demand draft / cross cheque of payment to: “Dr. Muhammad Rasheed, Capacity Building Manager, Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited, 62 Tipu Block, Garden Town, Lahore – Pakistan”
Seats are limited, hence get registered before or on deadline, which is, December 30, 2017
In case of any queries in this regard, please address to:
Dr. Muhammad Rasheed
Capacity Building Manager / Incharge, Solve Agri & Dairy Institute
Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited
62 Tipu Block, Garden Town, Lahore – Pakistan
CELL: +92 345 0040041 EMAIL: email@example.com