Solve Agri & Dairy Institute offers 2 days intensive training on calf rearing with title “Calf to Cow – Dairy Farm Future Management” on Sep 22-23, 2017. Download Training Brochure or Download Registration Form
Who Should Attend?
Dairy or beef farm owners, Farm Supervisors/Assistant farm managers, Public, private and NGO sector personnel involved in livestock production and dairy development, sales & marketing of dairy inputs etc.
As a result of this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand critical importance of calf rearing
- Learn managing close-up cows and handle calving
- Understand standard operating procedures for newly borne calves.
- Be able to manage feeding of calves
- Learn managing diarrhea with preventive strategies
- Be able to minimize mortality in young calves through better management
The training course will focus on various aspects of calf rearing including as follows:
- Pre and Post calving management
- Colostrum management
- Calf nutrition and growth parameters till weaning
- Calf health management
- Managing diarrhea in calves
- Calf housing and general management of young-stock
- Herd replacement forecasting & planning
- Economic of calf rearing
Training Investment: PKR 10,000/-
This includes training fee, course material, training kit, training certificate, farm visits/excursions/practical training, working meals (lunch and 2 tea breaks daily) and a group photo.
(Note: Participants have to make their own boarding and lodging arrangements. SADI can facilitate in booking accommodation at its panel guest house(s) in Model Town and Gulberg Lahore depending upon availability.)
- 10% discount on early-bird registration until Sep 15, 2017
- 10% discount for group registration on 4 or more persons from one organization
Mode of Payment:
Payment has to be made in the form of Demand Draft or Cross Cheque in favour of “Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited”.
How to Register?
Application form can be downloaded from our website www.sadi.edu.pk or by Clicking here. Fill the form and send along with the demand draft / cross cheque of payment to: “Dr. Muhammad Rasheed, Capacity Building Manager, Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited, 62 Tipu Block, Garden Town, Lahore – Pakistan”
Seats are limited, hence get registered before or on deadline, which is, Sep 20, 2017
In case of any queries in this regard, please address to:
Dr. Muhammad Rasheed
Capacity Building Manager / Incharge, Solve Agri & Dairy Institute
Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited
62 Tipu Block, Garden Town, Lahore – Pakistan
CELL: +92 345 0040041 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org